1-10 Papago Segment

Lane Restrictions

• I-10 eastbound at 59th Avenue, narrowed to one lane
    8 p.m. to 4 a.m. Sunday, April 7
    8 p.m. to 4 a.m. Thursday, April 11
  • I-10 westbound at 59th Avenue, narrowed to one lane
    7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, Monday, April 8 to Wednesday, April 10
  • 59th Avenue at I-10 eastbound and westbound access roads, officers directing traffic
    10 p.m. Friday, April 5 to 8 a.m. Saturday, April 6
  • 67th Avenue northbound at I-10 westbound access road, left lane closed
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Friday, April 5 to Saturday, April 6
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Monday, April 8 to Saturday, April 13
  • 67th Avenue southbound at I-10 westbound access road, left turn-lane closed
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Friday, April 5 to Saturday, April 6
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Monday, April 8 to Saturday, April 13
  • 75th Avenue northbound at I-10, right lane and left turn-lane closed
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Friday, April 5 to Saturday, April 6
    5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Monday, April 8 to Saturday, April 13

Ongoing Activities

• 59th Avenue northbound and southbound between I-10 and Broadway Road, various lane closures
    Ongoing through 2019
  • Van Buren Street eastbound and westbound between 55th and 63rd avenues, narrowed to one lane
    Ongoing through 2019
  • Washington Street between 57th Drive and 59th Avenue closed
    (Local business access maintained)
    Ongoing through 2019
  • Buckeye Road eastbound and westbound between 55th and 63rd avenues, narrowed to one lane
    Ongoing through 2019
  • I-10 eastbound and westbound sweeping operations between 43rd and 79th avenues
    10 p.m. to 4 a.m. Sunday, April 7 and Wednesday, April 10

• I-10 westbound on-ramps at 27th and 35th avenues
    Friday, April 18 to Saturday, April 19
  • I-10 westbound on-ramp at 43rd Avenue
    Friday, April 18 to Monday, April 22
  • 59th Avenue between I-10 westbound access road and Roosevelt Street
    Wednesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 18
  • 59th Avenue southbound frontage road between Buckeye Road and Washington Street
    Nightly, Tuesday, April 23 to Friday, April 26

Ongoing through April

Upcoming Closures

• Baseline Road between 59th and 63rd avenues, as needed
    Weeknights through April

Center Segment

Closures

• Dusty Lane east of 51st Avenue, temporary and permanent road closures on local roadways
    Ongoing through 2019

Lane Restrictions

• Dusty Lane east of 51st Avenue and adjacent streets flagging operations
    Ongoing through 2019
  • Ongoing Activities
  • Dusty Lane and Ivanhoe Street traffic switches
    Ongoing through Fall 2019

Pecos Segment

Closures

• Loop 202 westbound and Pecos Road eastbound between 40th Street and I-10
    10 p.m. Friday, April 5 to 5 a.m. Monday, April 8

Lane Restrictions

• 32nd Street between Liberty Lane and Pecos Road, northbound and southbound lane closures
    8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, March 29

Ongoing Activities

• Cottonwood Lane traffic shift at 40th Street
    Ongoing through April
  • Pecos Road west of Desert Foothills Parkway, traffic shift onto freeway mainline
    Ongoing to Summer 2019
  • 17th Avenue traffic shift between Lacewood Place and Pecos Road
    Ongoing through Summer 2019
  • Desert Foothills Parkway traffic shift between Frye and Pecos roads
    Ongoing through mid-2019
  • 40th Street between Briarwood Terrace and Cottonwood Lane, southbound lane closures
    8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays through 2019
  • 40th Street between Briarwood Terrace and Cottonwood Lane, northbound lane closures
    Ongoing through 2019
  • Pecos Road cross streets between 40th Street and 17th Avenue flagging operations for truck traffic
    Ongoing through 2019, as needed
  • Pecos Road eastbound and westbound truck traffic between 40th Street and 17th Avenue to deliver materials
    Ongoing through 2019